Donate Here.

Friday, July 14, 2017

In Closing...

It gets better. 

Who could've guessed I'd ever be able to say that, but it does! Keep fighting. Keep getting up every day. If you can't live for yourself, find something to live for (it's ok if that thing is wanting your hair to grow back...). Tell someone you're hurting--email me if you need to. Be honest with yourself, even if the truth isn't flattering (I had to admit, "you're doing this because people coddle you and you're too lazy to grow up). Acknowledge that you'll have lapses; lapses aren't failures. Just keep going. It's gonna be ok! IT GETS BETTER. 







3 comments:

  1. Way to go Camilla! I have to admit those "before" pictures were very shocking. I'm so glad you were able to find the courage to seek the help you need. You look so happy and vibrant now! Just like the girl I remember from Kamiakin Junior High days... God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful, talented, funny and worthy of a happy and full life of good health. There's so much for you to look forward to. I have followed you and prayed for you so this makes me so happy. Life is so much more amazing and fun when you treat your body well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to GO Camillla!! SO PROUD OF YOUR ENDURANCE!

    ReplyDelete