Donate Here.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cookie Auction!

Cookie Auction!
Honestly I have no idea if anyone even read my last post, but I'm going to try anyway...
All proceeds from this auction and donations will go to Beckham and his family. Beckham is bravely fighting stage 4 neuroblastoma. Read his story here. To contribute without bidding, clicking the "donate" button above.
Today's options are:
White Chocolate Blueberry
Andes Mint Cookies
or
Chocolate Chip
Bidding starts at $10 all proceeds go to Beckham's medical expenses!
Place bids in comment section, bidding ends at 9pm pacific time




7 comments:

  1. $10 for the white chocolate blueberry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20 for the Andes Mints cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20 for the chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tari! Can you email me? Camilla.kuhns@gmail. Com

      Delete
  4. Can people outside of AZ, UT or WA bid? I live on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! I've sent cookies as far as NYC, Texas, and, Toronto!!

    ReplyDelete