Donate Here.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Getting MARRIED!

This post has nothing to do with recovery, but it needs to be written.

As you may or may not know, Frank hates the Packers. I think he's afraid of Clay Matthews. I don't blame him, the man's arms are bigger than my waist. By about 10 inches. Not kidding.

I'm in love with Clay. *sigh*
I'm pretty sure we should get married. Here are my top 15 reasons:
  1. I make a mean burger
  2. I'm 6th generation Packer fan (born in Fond du Lac, WI. Yes, that's a real place).
  3. I have thick pretty hair.
  4. Your mom would love me
  5. I make the best pie in the world
  6. I have excellent table manners
  7. You are very good looking
  8. I have great teeth
  9. You are single
  10. I am single
  11. I love watching football
  12. I would totally bake for your team.
  13. You need to eat, and I need to cook.
  14. My breath is always great and I have impeccable hygeine
  15. You could beat up my ex husband (I don't want you to, but you COULD. And I like that.)
This has nothing to do with anything, but I love the movie Shawshank Redemption and I think it's important that you do too because it's a really great movie. Made better with a buttered toast and hot chocolate.  

ALSO . .























That's all I have to say about that.

7 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha!! I love it! But, you forgot... You have an AWESOME personality! You are witty! You are gorgeous! This is such a GREAT post!!

    -Jaime Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that would be cool! Then I could say that my cousin is married to him! I will help you cook for the team too:)

    - Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawshank Redemption is a pretty great movie. One of my favorites for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camilla, my sister in law is serving her mission in Fond du Lac right now! She calls it the promised land. (She also says it is VERY VERY cold.)
    You two make a DARLING couple! ;) Love you, Camilla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! seriously, camilla, you look happy and wonderful and just so so lovely :) i love the pic of you on the swing. i've been praying for you and for the other people who are helping you battle that horrible frank. i've been reading your blog for several months now, but haven't commented until today. honestly, I'm struggling with anorexia too and am trying to become healthier without going into residential treatment (i have a team of folks i work with, and they're all recommending residential which i can't do bc i work and my insurance won't cover much of the costs). it IS hard, what with stomach issues on top of the mental things like guilt. that said, it's so encouraging to read your blog and see how you are doing. i love how much your parents and family and friends are supporting you; i'm very lucky to have a wonderful family and supportive friends (and coworkers) too! Camilla, you are VERY loved and special and made by God as a unique, wonderful YOU. thank you for being who you are, and thank you for your writing! i am always happy when I see an update from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And another thing. You both would make the most beautiful babies. And they would be tall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Camilla - I haven't commented on any of your posts yet but I just wanted to tell you that I've been keeping up on your story ever since I read an article. I think that you look wonderful and you've come such a long way! I hope you keep it up - you're a great person and you deserve to be free of this burden.

    With that said - I'm from MN and a diehard Viking fan...so GO 49ers! ;)

    ReplyDelete