Donate Here.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Fundraising Must Go On.

I go into treatment on Wednesday. Today is Monday. I have about a day and a half left. I've been angry and moody all day. My family is trying to be happy and have fun and I can't. I told my parents it's like trying to have fun with someone who's on their way to the guillotine. My eating disorder knows it's about to die, and it's not happy. Not even a little.

I. Am. Terrified.

Dear reader, thank you so much for your love and support. Emotional and financial. I have to admit that I still need financial help. I have enough to get in the door, but I don't have enough to stay for very long.

Getting in the door is a huge triumph and a huge blessing, but I need to stay long enough to do the work. Please continue to donate if you can. If you can't, please pray and send out positive thoughts that those who are able to contribute financially with find my blog.

I'm so afraid that I'll get into treatment and have to leave before I'm ready. Before I'm done working. I'm so afraid. I'm trying to have faith that the money will come. Somehow. I have to believe it can happen.
 
I'm simultaneously proud and horrified by that number. 98.2. Maybe the scale is wrong.
I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment