Donate Here.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Smells Like FALL!

I wrote this yesterday, but accidently forgot to publish it. . . so imagine it's 2pm yesterday. . .

Fall. Is there anything better?
Nope.
Ok maybe that's a little untrue. But just barely.
Fall means sunny crisp days, sweaters, boots, football, beautiful turning leaves, MY BIRTHDAY, apples . . .

Mmmm apples.

I'm in the kitchen making Applesauce Cookies with homemade applesauce... I'm so excited about it I had to write this while it's happening.


Look at this gorgeous homegrown, homemade applesauce.

This beautiful little jar of love is from the Olsens, who I've known since I was a little girl. They are so wonderful and so supportive. They even gave me a key to their house incase I ever need to get away, or want to use their double oven. And they provide me with wonderful fresh ingredients.

So take this applesauce.
Add cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg. And Voila. Fall in a bowl.

Top with caramel frosting, and die of happiness.  
 
Also. . . please laugh at this terrible picture and my funny shirt.

1 comment:

  1. That shirt is epic, and those cookies look unreal.

    ReplyDelete