Donate Here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'M GOING IN. . .

If you'd like to write to me, please send e-mails to clients@centerforchange.com with "Camilla Kuhns" in the subject line. If you e-mail me make sure you include your address so I can write back to you! I won't be able to email back but I will write!

If you live in Utah, visiting hours are most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. (NOTE from Camilla's Dad: She requested that potential visitors first please e-mail Camilla to see when and if she is accepting visitors).

PLEASE continue to fund raise! Contact my parents or siblings for more information. You can find them on my facebook page or e-mail my dad: dgkuhns_writer at msn dot com.
I will try to update this blog as much as possible.

PLEASE continue to donate and share my blog and fundraise. We're paying as we go; having faith that the Lord will provide and money will come as needed.

Thank you times a million.

Love, Milla The Night Baker

5 comments:

  1. You can do it! You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya,

    Ruth Olson Bigler (from freshman ward)
    (the above comment was from me too--just forgot to sign it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about you every single day, Camilla. You can do this, you are an incredible woman with remarkable strength. And that smile (sigh), it is breathtaking. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! Love the color of the dresses. I will keep praying for you and look forward to seeing your updates.

    Good Luck!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update from her dad: She is in! She called me and said, sobbing, "Come and get me! I can't do this!" But I turned the phone off and turned my back on Frank. Please pray for Camilla... Dave Kuhns

    ReplyDelete