Donate Here.

Monday, October 15, 2012

I haven't been blogging because I'm so terrified and writing about this forces me to think about it.. Saying goodbye to my siblings was horrible. I miss them already. I'm in Utah. So scared I can hardly breathe. I have to relinquish control. I have to relearn how to eat. I have to face an ugly past that I've worked sohard to hide and beat down. This is so painfully uncomfortable I'm actually having physical reactions to it and it hurts. Plus I'm sleep deprived, which just exacerbates every other issue. I'm scared.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, Camilla. Take courage. I know you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it to treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to raise money. This is ongoing. I needed a certain amount just to get in the doors. And I need more to be able to stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is hard for you but just remember we are all right behind you. I think that you are amazingly brave and strong. I know that you can do this. Praying for you.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete