Donate Here.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lest You Think I've Been Slacking. . .

I HAVE been baking. It's been very difficult lately, so I haven't been writing about it as much. But here are some wonderful pictures for you.
 Cinnamon Swirl Bread for Susan Higgs, Tara Chang, and The Weaver Brothers (who told me that this kind of bread makes AMAZING French Toast...)

 Cinnamon Rolls for my family, just because I love them.

 Russian Tea Cakes for Yana (A first for me! But a successful first try!)

 Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes for Matt

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread for my Family and the Olsens (This was a new recipe, I'm not sure it was totally successful because I tried butter instead of oil. But live and learn!)

And another batch of Pink Sugar Cookies for the Weaver Brothers. Julian said, "Best. Cookies. Ever. You NAILED it."

Toot toot (That's my own horn),



1 comment:

  1. I want to buy some of your goodies!!!! They all look so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete