Donate Here.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Camilla is German for FASHIONABLE

The other day I went to a comedy show. The comedian opened his act by making fun of addiction. Then he joked about eating disorders. Last he poked fun at divorced people. I'm not even kidding. I was DYING laughing. Did this guy know I was coming? Am I on candid camera? It was seriously so funny.

I'm sorry my posts have been so depressing lately. Anorexia is sad. I'm sad. So a lot of my posts are sad.

So enjoy this one, dear reader. You've earned it.

Night Baker: Fashion Icon (sorry, it can't be taught).






 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thinking and praying for you. I don't like sad, I suppose no one does. I wish I could do something to make you HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camilla,

    I read your cousins blog TSP. I think its such a small world because, you were my EFY counselor when I was about 15. That was about 8 years ago. Before I was married my name was Eryka Hardy and you were my counselor at EFY on the BYU campus.

    I have thought about you often. You were such a great influence on my life when I was a teenager. I know you are struggling right now, but I want you to know you are a beautiful daughter of God. I am praying for you and thinking of you often.

    Camilla, please know you beautiful! :)

    XOXO
    Eryka
    erykaann88@gmail.com
    abcdetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Camilla,

    this is Ruth Olson from your freshman ward. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I just found your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are incredible. I can't believe how strong you are to keep on fighting and to do what you're doing, even though I can't imagine how hard it must be. Please know I'm thinking about you and praying for you and am in awe that you are still going so strong after going through so much.

    XOXO

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete