Donate Here.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SPOILED

My friend Kirk had been asking for a few days if I'd made anymore Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies that he could buy. So Monday night I made a batch of Oatmeal cookies just for him! I got stuck in traffic, so I wasn't home when he came by to pick them up, but my mom was. And when I got home THIS was waiting for me!!

AMAZING! I've never had an electric stand mixer. Honestly I prefer to mix by hand because it feels more personal. But with the quantities of goodies I've been making and the eating disorder yelling in my head, mixing by hand can be really really anxiety provoking. I'm so excited about this mixer because it will let me do more while simultaneously decreasing my anxiety. What a wonderful gift. i feel so blessed, so undeserving, and so flattered that he believes in me enough to get me a gift that will be so helpful now, and after I recover. And it comes at the perfect time because I have to make frosting for tomorrow. I was freaking out about that. And now I'm freaking out a little less . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love your spirit. And you are already doing better because you mentioned "after I recover". I know I comment too much on your posts but I just feel like what you are doing is so important. Great example!

    ReplyDelete