Donate Here.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sad.

This post was way too depressing. . . It was honest, but depressing. so I took out the first paragraph. .

But here are some pictures from the last couple days.
Two New Cookie Recipes ala Camilla:
Blueberry, White Chocolate Oatmeal.
These got rave reviews. Seth called them "a revelation." Brother Olson said they'd make me famous. I'm not telling the secret ingredients. Except to my mom. Because I accidentally told her already.





Chocolate Cookie, Filled with Peanut Butter Cookie, Topped with Blackberry sauce and Turbinado Sugar.
Blackberry didn't work with this. Trial and error. . . but the good news is this cookie spawned another cookie idea. Stay tuned, dear reader.

And some tried and true, but tweaked.
Fudgy Pudding Cookie with White and Milk Chocolate Chips.
And
Blueberry Lemon Muffins. 















No comments:

Post a Comment